Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Sitting Pretty


This little Buff Orpington has picked the top of a hay bale as a 
favored place to lay her eggs. 

She seemed more puzzled than upset 
when I removed the three eggs she was sitting on.

I have seen an Australorp there laying eggs also.

I've been quilting and listening to 
Sherlock Holmes stories.
Really not much of anything going on so nothing to blog about.
I like my life nice and boring.
Suits me.

Earthquakes, mudslides and fires might make for interesting posts 
but are sure no fun living through.
Been there, done that. 

I'll stick with boring!

3 eggs

~:>
Smiles

3 comments:

Barbee' said...

I agree with you; I like boring. Pretty hen.

LindaG said...

I agree. Boring is good!
Enjoy! :o)

Jen's Farmily said...

Ha! I love that your chickens were confused. Ours always eye your hand like it's a snake coming to steal their eggs!