Monday, February 04, 2013

New Keyboard And Magic Mouse

Not the greatest photo but I love the new keyboard
and the magic mouse is so neat!


My old USB mouse allowed me to click on things
but the other features were out to lunch.

This mouse is amazing!
And I love the way the keys feel when I'm typing on this keyboard.
The keyboard reminds me of the keys on a laptop.

And
there is the possibility of a new display that will have a camera.
I think the display I have now is just fine except that there is no camera.
So, if the store can find a monitor with the old connection
we will get it for sure.
The new displays have a DVI connector and I don't want to have to
have work done to upgrade the computer.
So, I hope there is a new older display out there for them to find.
Maybe on a shelf in the back somewhere?


Tom also stopped and got a Valentine's Spring themed flag.
I'll have to take a better photo tomorrow.
The wind was blowing and it was very dark.


Also, Tom brought home chocolate!


Smiles!
~:>

No comments: