Thursday, July 19, 2012

This Clean Dog Is A Sad Dog

Ahhh... not again! Take the camera away!
Poor Morgan!
To wash or not to wash. 
I don't like the smell of stinky pooch. 
I can't stand the smell of that doggie shampoo either. 
It's a terrible thing to do to a dog... 
I forgot to ask them to skip the foofoo stuff. 

Morgan's time at the groomers 
is stress filled for her 
and she needs a day of sleep to recover. 
She is snoring away even as I type. 

Getting her photo taken was not going to help her relax 
but I needed a photo for the blog. 
Sorry! 

Morgan and I both lazed around today. 
I was going to pull the tarp off the top of the chicken coop 
but my back was hurting 
so
since my rule is if it hurts, stop and let it rest until it gets better, 
I didn't do much except cook dinner 
and play computer games 
and chat with Kristine. 

I'm on a vegetable omelet kick again. 
I make one for dinner for myself. 

I chop up bell peppers, tomatoes and spring onions and freeze them 
so all I have to do is add a handful to a pan with some simmering olive oil 
and cook for a bit and then add fresh chopped broccoli, garlic, and kale. 
Cook, add a little water, cover, cook, add beaten egg, cover. 
Cook, flip, cook. 
I also have some rosti or fried potatoes on the side. 

I guess I'll keep that up until I get sick of omelets 
or run out of eggs. 
Which will not be that long at the rate the hens are laying. 

I'll take some photos tomorrow. 
I'm always going to do that, but then I'm in a hurry cooking 
and I eat the omelet! 

1 egg today 
~:>
Smiles!

2 comments:

diane b said...

I hope the girls keep providing eggs for your yummy omelettes.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love omelettes, infact I love eggs full stop. I need to bath Molly this weekend, and she hates being bathed!!

Gill