Friday, April 01, 2011

Busy Making Aprons!

I'm busy making aprons... designing, making patterns, cutting and sewing.

After I draw an apron, I like to cut out a little paper apron to see what it will look like... (I think I should be designing clothes for paper dolls?)

Sometimes it is easier for me to cut stuff out than draw it.


 Rather appropriate
to use a pot lid
to mark the curve?





The fabric is laying on
freezer paper
that I am marking
to make a pattern.

Well, back to work... I'm sewing this together.
The pink is an apron backing.

3 eggs today.
The snow is mostly gone. Rain tomorrow.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Can't wait to see the finished project!

LindaG said...

Looking good. :)
Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

diane b said...

You should be a designer.

John Going Gently said...

love the tea cosy...would love to sell a few of those at our flower show!!!!!