Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Before Holly left for home
since she didn't have time to carve a pumpkin
at my insistence
she drew a face
that I could cut out later.


Miss you, Holly!









And here it is!




Happy Halloween!








This pumpkin fellow is from 1970's or 1980's. Kristine said she has looked for something like this but couldn't find anything.

He looks happy and adds a bit of Halloween cheer to the refrigerator door.

I stuck him up with painters tape... works great.

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow, you did an excellent job of making that very intricate pumpkin face! Very impressive!

Holly said...

Thanks Aunt Callie! It looks beautiful. :) So neat to see my simple drawing turned into a beautiful, glowing pumpkin! Happy Halloween! Love, Holly

diane b said...

You sure did a fine job.

LindaG said...

That looks really cool, Cally. :)

A lot of people have gotten to just decorating the pumpkin, but there is just something about doing them the classic way that is really neat. :)

Knatolee said...

Great pumpkin! It looks amazing all lit up.

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Really cool job on the pumpkin carving!
Connie

Rain said...

Awesome job!! I would have left drawn on and called it good!!
~~Rain

Becky's Barnyard said...

Wow! Good job. It is really cute.

lisa said...

I love it! sorry I haven't been able to comment. I still visit when I get a chance.