Monday, August 03, 2020

1st Pandemic Post And 1st Post Using Blogger's New Interface



I just fixed the photos

to fit...


Hi!

The Kids are doing well.

Tom and I are staying home
and doing well also.
We order things we need online
and have food delivered.

Using this new interface is a bit tricky
because the print is hard for me to see
but I finally figured
out how to get the photos of the kids
on the post.

It is hot outside
so they really didn't want to pose
for the photo on the swing
and were very happy to get back
inside where it is cool.

Have to thank Blogger's new interface
for this post
because it showed up on my screen
and I really had to deal with it.

I wish the best for everyone
and
that everyone stay safe!
Banner and Libby - August 3, 2020
Hope this photo is ok
when I publish.
I really miss the ability to
get to DRAFTS!
when writing a new post.
I lost my draft twice!

I think from now on I will
Publish the title of the
new post
so I can then find my draft
easily.
Hope that works.
We'll see.....

Stay Safe
🐾🐾🐾🐾


1 comment:

LindaG said...

Sorry I missed this. Been so busy and out of it, really.
Can't stand the new interface as it defaults to posting and not to reading my friend's blogs. Drives me crazy.

Glad to hear you are all doing well, Callie. God bless.