Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rainy Day Photos

Migraines and rain.
These are my reasons for not posting for a few days.
The rain is not bad but the migraines take a while to recover from.
This is a photo of my current read and the book light I use when the power is off.
Yes, the power was off today.
I took this photo this morning when it was still fairly light outside.
I took the photo of the book with the curtains open in the afternoon.
It got dark early.
This was a goodbye photo of the Thanksgiving decorations.
I took them all down before the power went off,
The plan was to then put up Christmas decorations
but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Morgan is going to the vet to get her teeth cleaned tomorrow.
Her foot is healing now that she can't lick it anymore.

Smiles

No comments: